Hi,

> On Apr 6, 2023, at 5:44 PM, Andrew Bird via Freedos-devel
> <freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Aitor, Hi Wilhelm,
>   Can you check if the package in FreeDOS 1.3 has the current translation
> from fd-nls? The reason I updated in fd-nls was that the Spanish was garbled.
> At this time I also added the UTF-8 in the hope that that would be considered
> the master and the cp850/858 could be converted from it as necessary.
>
> Andrew

I just tested under T2303 (should be the same in T2304, would not hurt to test).

The Spanish translation text looked fine.

However, the line that says “Largest executable program size” is long in
Spanish and there is no spacing before the size…

Tamaño de programa ejecutable más grande626K (640,944 bytes)

Also, the columns for “Largest are upper memory block” do not align with it.

:-)

Jerome