SPOILERS BELOW
Hi Dark,
I only died a few times since i was quick to get guns and a steel sword plus
steel armor and i had some nice perks evade and precision among them so i could
indeed go for that Rat perk.
I guess i will try my luck again in a month or so, if you give it a few good
hours then it is not that difficult to get everything up and running.
btw: i myself had a lot of hunters some trappers and some gatherers i got the
rest of the resources i needed from the merchant. Next time i will try some
actual mining to get the resources quicker.
Greetings, Anouk,