SPOILERS
Hi dark
Well i could not contain myself and restarted playing yesterday evening from
scratch. Needless tosay i am now dead tired but mostly satisfied.
I also did some googling, the desert rat and slow metabolism perks come in
great handy. I am now also an all-out extreme bare hand fighter.
Also i again used the  merchant forall my materials except for the sulphur
which i could not get from him. I had 60 hunters and 20 trappers and i made
sure to check the traps with bait before they reach 1000.
I have all the structures now, i also found the starship and am upgrading the
hull to its natural max (here i am using the bores).
Should i now still need the compass? And hwat is htis compass-like jewel for?
I think i have not discovered evetyghing yet but i can now start the starship.
Thanks for the great help!
Greetings, Anouk