From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 7:22 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A dark room.

Hi paul.

Good luck. I confess I've only got so far, but then aain I've only had a
couple of major goes at the game, but I really want to see if I can do
better.

The game is essentially, as the description says an expantion and a tougher
version of the dusty path from the original Dark room, but with perminant
death and some different places to go as well as some other options and
activities, I also believe there are some different endings, but I've not
finished the game even once yet to find out.

As one little tip, when the general offers you food at the beginning, this
is your choice between easy and hard mode.

All the best,