Man, if you want a challenging plot, play Icesus mud--lots of quests there are
really challenging if you know where to find them.

I'm personally not a quester myself. What I'd like to have, is a combat system
that doesn't have descriptions like:
you scratch it for 1 damage!

I mean, I'd like if possible bloody deadly descriptions especially death blows.
But, I'm not into games especially online multiplayer ones, with endings. It
should be persistent. I mean, I don't know I just don't like playing games over
again, no matter how powerful I get. Now if each time I played it everything
was random, including a random plot, now that'd be nice. Because you wouldn't
be doing the same stuff over again. New challenges would be issued, etc.