I'm not really sure what you mean about the graphics, since all graphics
show up the same with jaws. I didn't see any graphics on the sensor screen
before it got fixed though, so perhaps hal is a bit better at reading
certain types of graphics. Anyway the ship graphics are kind of like the
ones that show up as planet icons, or at the bottom of the screen with
compatibility mode off.

Hmm. I'm not sure if I'm happy about the price change or not. The game did
seem to go a little fast, but it seemed to have about the right balance. If
the prices go up, then it'll go into the problem smugglers3 had where
earning money gets ridiculously tedius. I had a bit of trouble already
earning the money I needed for my first jump ship, since mercenaries have a
hard time earning money in fighting missions early on. I hope at least he
doesn't change the prices too much, or only in the later ships.