Hi,
Yeah, I am only planning one set of levels for this first release. Especially, since the old levels aren't compatible with the new engine and the old ones require just as much time to add and create as the new ones.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
My vote? New levels. If people really want the old levels in for some reason, I'd go with the expansion pack thing. But if you're only planning to release one set of levels, definitely brand new levels.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]