Or he finish this project, get it off his back once and for all and then finish Raceway and the other projects he wants to do. It wouldn't be fair to all those who preordered Monte and Mota for him to just drop it. And anyway I think he's got far too much integrity to do that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] random appearance of monsters

Hello Thomas!
That's hard to hear that you are working on a projekt that you don't like.
But there's an easy way:
We could make a deal.
You drop the projekt and finish raceway.
The buyers from the mota game will become raceway for free.
Yes yes I know that this isn't the product the user want, but anyway.
I don't need the game...
Regards,
Claudio.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]