Hi Claudio,
Sorry, but I really can't do that. In my opinion that would be dishonest as well as cheating myself out of a chance to sell Raceway. At this point there aren't that many Raceway pre-orders, perhaps 50, to fill and giving away 150 to 200 copies would kill any chance of making anything off of it. I can't afford to do that since I have invested quite a bit of money into the production of that product.

Claudio wrote:
Hello Thomas!
That's hard to hear that you are working on a projekt that you don't like.
But there's an easy way:
We could make a deal.
You drop the projekt and finish raceway.
The buyers from the mota game will become raceway for free.
Yes yes I know that this isn't the product the user want, but anyway.
I don't need the game...
Regards,
Claudio.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]