Hi,
Right. Not only that I've gone way to far to just quit on the project now anyway. I have invested both time as well as money into creating MOTA so quitting is not an option in any case.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Or he finish this project, get it off his back once and for all and then finish Raceway and the other projects he wants to do. It wouldn't be fair to all those who preordered Monte and Mota for him to just drop it. And anyway I think he's got far too much integrity to do that.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]