Helllo Thomas!
Yes, I understand.
I've listened to the trailer and can say that it sounded good.
In my oppinnion, it seems not very different from the last beta of montezumas return. The musik is different, the player and the objekts you can pick up, but at least, the prinzip seems to be similar.
That's gread.
Best regards,
Claudio.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]