Hi Claudio,
Oh, I see. Well, can't help you there. The genre of roll playing games are all about story driven fantacy and not about constant action like in Mysteries of the Ancients. I don't know if you have ever read the choose your own adventure books, but I use to love those as a kid. No matter how many times you read the book as long as you made different choices while reading you would end up in a totally different adventure. The endings would sometimes turn out different which was cool. Interactive fiction is a lot like that, and rpg is more so since it is unlimited in adventures and there is no end to the quests. Your character is constantly expanding and obtaining new skills, powers, weapons, etc.

Claudio wrote:
Hi Thom,
yes, maybe.
But I also don't like it when sapi speaks what is around me...
I like it more to hear the things by itself, not spoken from a voice like in an audiobook.
Regards,
Claudio.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]