Capcom really? I thought Capcom was a fan driven company.

I entered accessible development for two main reasons. One, I have family
members who are vision impaired and two, precisely because the market was
small. The day Nintendo moves into accessible entertainment is the day me
and many others are driven from it. We don't have million dollar focus
groups and development teams.

Personally, I like it. Its community driven. I hope my game is just one of
many I develop. Dwarf Fortress proved that text games are still captivating
to many people and that's all I really want. To captivate, even without
text.

Jason
www.blind-games.com