Hi,
Hahahaha. That is a good one. Though from a copyright issue standpoin i don't see that they can do anything about that. A room filled with lava isn't exactly something you can copyright do to the fact it is common and a rather generic trap at that.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I see a problem in reproducing the rocks in lava room.
You could be in copyright infringement.
I suggest giant marshmallows in a gigantic cup of hot chocolate.
Or wood logs floating on a hot steaming Geyser.
Or how about large blocks of ice on red hot coals.
or, if you dare,
The dying dissolving carcasses of elephants in a lake full of acid.