From: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Hi ron, from another Ron. GRIN.
Both Matt and I too also started playing video games on a old telestar unit.
Then we graduated from there to a audyssey two unit.What sucked about the
audyssey unit was that the keyboard was a heated printed circuit picture of
a keyboard and wasn't a physical keyboard that is on like a type writer or
our computers that we take for granted today. GRIN. But thanks to dimo
labling tape we were able to get around this smal problem.
So bring back the memories.
Ron
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com