Is true you would have to know the names. But wiki tends to have lists as well, so you might be able to find a list of the marvel characters or dc characters as it suits you. Also a lot of the entries tend to have related links to other characters, like if a hero fought a rather obscure villain in an episode and the villain never returned, you might still find mension of him and a link to a wiki entry describing his powers and such. But wiki isn't infalible, there's probably a lot of gaps. Would be neat to find a site with listings as such of the full cast and crew.

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:56 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Hi

 I never thought of doing the Wiki thing on them.  Trouble is there you
need to know the name first where as the other would provide the names and
all such.  Even now there are some I am not all that familiar with so this
might be a good solution.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>