yeah I like news but you are right over the years things have shown us not to
be to hasty.
Ofcause its normal that once you have this cool thing to blab it out to the
world in general.
toms copywrite and other issues not withstanding we had the james north
preeorder saga, and perhaps we should have tweaked then.
But no matter.
there was also the bavisoft thing to, etc, etc.
I remember when it was just pcs.
then gma, then what is now draconis but was espsoftworks.
then lworks.
And thats really that till usagames being the latest addition to actual
companies.
of all the stable companies only gma and pcs have stayed the longest and pcs
may actually lead since it was back in 95 when we were still using floppys.
Now days most of the industry is amde out of opensource people, and other free
guys, kitchensinc being the longest stayed soon after pcs and gma, and spoonbil
which although they don't put out much still do put out small by email order
titles.

Over that we now have audiogames.net and soundsupport.net.
both part of a massive forum/database and opensource community.
Its where everyone else and everything else has really come from.
I suspect we wouldn't last to long without it.
Shortly after we got bsc games up hmm sometime in the passt before our first
preeorder disaster we had a few arguments.
I think at one stage in the years before this one it was thought the gaming
community would die.
I think it would be dead except for the opensource stuff that comes out.
ane the experimental games as well.
However Not much has been released of late but at least the community is active.
We have had rocky corners, once to the point where audyssey was thought that it
would not exist anymore.
I think if it died the entire community would die or at least the origional
members.
So yeah being hasty is just not a good idea.
And I found this buy chance to, on henrichsen.org which is dead, all 25 issues
of it.