To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] message to impatient gamers - Re: Super Egg hunt 1.2

what you could do at draconis is maybe show a trailer of what you are working on and say ok, that's that, out when it is out, like it, or lump it So if you have anew game caled xxx, you can say here is a trailer of our"upcomming" and note I stated "upcomming" not a game that is out next week, title. Like thomas did with MOTA. The trailer wets our appetites for the new MOTA but we have to wait for it, whether we like it or not
regards will