Hi William,
Yes... I've been doing that with Mysteries of the Ancients, as many know, and that had very good feedback and results. People got an idea of what was coming up, and was a lot easier to create than writing up a monthly news letter.

william lomas wrote:
what you could do at draconis is maybe show a trailer of what you are working on and say ok, that's that, out when it is out, like it, or lump it So if you have anew game caled xxx, you can say here is a trailer of our"upcomming" and note I stated "upcomming" not a game that is out next week, title. Like thomas did with MOTA. The trailer wets our appetites for the new MOTA but we have to wait for it, whether we like it or not
regards will