Hi,

In answer to the actual question here, I have no clue.  I've just been
googling too, and have come up with nothing significant.  Just thought
I'd reply to say that I'd be happy to help out wherever I can if you
don't have a mac there to test on.  I'm far from a coding genius as
you probably gathered from my first post to the list, but I'm fairly
savvy with mac OS.  If there's anything I can do to check this out for
you now, or any testing etc needing to be done at a later date, feel
free to give me a shout on or off list.

hth
Scott