Hi,

Just wanted to share this post with you on the AudioGames.net - maybe there are some folks here that want to join in on the fun:

*quote*
Following the recent laughs and blushes after our post of the 2008 audio game Dark Room Sex Game (which was nominated next to Spore as Best PC Game at last years E3 expo), we thought it would be a fun idea to start a little MOD competition:

Make your own Mod (see our MODS page) for Dark Room Sex Game, using sounds of your choice. The goal is to create a "different" game, while still maintaining the same mechanics. For example: two (or four) characters speaking, guitar players or tapdancers battling, robots fighting, etc. Movie clich├ęs (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons, etc.) are allowed! Please post a link to your MOD (in a .zip file?) on this forum.

Let's hear who can come up with the most original entry!
*quote end*

(http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=2821)

Greets,

Richard