Out of interest Tom, what stops you from wanting to develop using
pygame?  I've been reading up on it and working through a few
tutorials since you recommended it as a good way of getting up and
running quickly, so far it looks pretty powerful, but are there big
limitations i'm missing as a newbie?  I'm sure it'll serve my purposes
for the uni project I'm using it for, but would be interested to know
what a real developer makes of it.