Hi TOm,

There are some flaky attempts to use DirectX via Wine on Mac OS X, but everything I've heard is that it is extremely unstable. It's possible that as far back as 10.1 that Microsoft was providing DirectX for Mac, I'm not sure. They were offering INternet Explorer for Mac and such around that time frame, which is of course long gone.