Hi Scott,
I do know there use to be one, but don't know if it still exists. one of the games I have, Star Trek Elite Force II, gives a list of Mac OS X specifications which are as follows.

Mac OS 10.1 or better.
DirectX 9.
A G3 processor or better.
256 MB of ram.
1 GB of hard drive space.

So based on that list of system requirements obviously there once was a version of DirectX for Mac. however, those system requirements are about 6 years out of date. The G3 is an old processor and Mac OS 10.1 is fairly old too. So what I need to determin is if the newer Intel based MacBooks and Mac OS 10.5 still have a DirectX 9 installed or that can be installed.
Thanks.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Hi,

In answer to the actual question here, I have no clue.  I've just been
googling too, and have come up with nothing significant.  Just thought
I'd reply to say that I'd be happy to help out wherever I can if you
don't have a mac there to test on.  I'm far from a coding genius as
you probably gathered from my first post to the list, but I'm fairly
savvy with mac OS.  If there's anything I can do to check this out for
you now, or any testing etc needing to be done at a later date, feel
free to give me a shout on or off list.

hth
Scott