I think you should be able to get around the monster either by jumping over it or, as it is, walk through it, because we cannot actually move to it's left, walk past, then turn and face it.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

Hi James,
Well, I could block the player when encountering a creature, but I decided to allow you to pass through it. Reason being I like to say you walk around it not through it. Gives you more maneuverability when fighting. However, if there are others that want Angela to be blocked when encountering a monster let me know and I'll consider it for a future update. As for enemy sound levels I get that complaint from time to time. I've not been too conserned about this at the time being but if others are having issues I can work on adjusting the internal panning and sound volume for monsters somewhat to make them a bit louder.

James Dietz wrote:
Should we be able to walk through monsters? I often find that I've
inadvertantly walked through a centaur (sp) if it was right at the
opening to a new room.  It's very confusing.  On a related note, the
footstep sounds for most enemies are pretty quiet.  THey should all at
least be normalized to a similar level - the skeleton is the only one
I can consistently hear (when not firing their weapon).