Hi,
Hmmm...I haven't looked at this quite that way, but it would make sense to say no. Although, the AI never tests if you are too close. Just if you are too far away.

Valiant8086 wrote:
That reminds me. The big giant can still hit you when you're too close to hit
him, at least as far as I can tell he can. Is that supposed to be the case?
----- Original Message ----- From: dark