Sweet, I like the sound of having firearms. Reminds me of fable2 where there's still a lot of medieval, but just enough technological advancement to make things interesting. I'll definitely be awaiting a release of this game.
From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:01 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Legens of Itheria

Hello listers,
As some of you know over the passed year or so I've been working on drafting a roll playing game along the lines of Dungeons and Dragons. At the current moment I've given the project the name "Legends of Itheria," but that could change if I had a better title for the project. At any rate I've spent a little time off and on drafting the games documentation, notes really, about the new game. Over the next couple of days or so I'll be submitting some of my notes here so some of you can get a feel for where I am heading and add any suggestions or comments you think may improve the game. In the mean time below is a small little FAQ I've created to answer some common questions. Of course, ask questions if there is something you don't see below.

Q: Will there be any player vs player game play?