Hi Ryan,
Admitedly it is hard to get passed an enemy without taking some damage. Don't think I meant you wouldn't take a little damage. However, if you are quick jumping over them and slipping into the next room does help evade them. Often times, not always, a weapon will be in one of the first rooms so I make it a priority to seak out where weapons and ammo are, double back, and kill the enemies in the prier rooms. A lot depends on luck, timing, and practice. That's about all I can say. You said the game is almost impossible to beat. I usually win 9 out of 10 tries so I know it is possible. I admit I have an advantage here, being the games creator, but still I don't really feel the game is that hard once you practice a while.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
How are we supposed to get passed the enimies? Even when I get passed them, and
I'm behind them, they still hit me. Ducking doesn't work, the only thing I can
think of doing is jumping over them. That doesn't work either, though.
I really think there should be more amo in the pistol. Fifteen shots just isn't
enough, especially since it take like ten shots to kill certain enimies. When
you only have 15 bullets, and you don't pick up a weapon in the first couple
rooms, it's almost impossible to beat.