I agree. I personally don't feel the game ought to be changed much if at all. More often than not I'm able to beat it, although it does mean I have to run from Kerberos sometimes if I didn't get the weapon I wanted. Incidentally Tom I figured out why I thought he had a gun. It's because the impact sound anytime Angela is hit sounds a lot like the pistol. That's true for Kerberos' fangs, the Centaurs' arrows, the skeletons' and Amazons' blades, all of it. As for jumping over the enemies I'll have to try that sometime, although jumping over a centaur sounds like it might be tricky.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA.

Hi Ryan,
Admitedly it is hard to get passed an enemy without taking some damage. Don't think I meant you wouldn't take a little damage. However, if you are quick jumping over them and slipping into the next room does help evade them. Often times, not always, a weapon will be in one of the first rooms so I make it a priority to seak out where weapons and ammo are, double back, and kill the enemies in the prier rooms. A lot depends on luck, timing, and practice. That's about all I can say. You said the game is almost impossible to beat. I usually win 9 out of 10 tries so I know it is possible. I admit I have an advantage here, being the games creator, but still I don't really feel the game is that hard once you practice a while.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
How are we supposed to get passed the enimies? Even when I get passed them, and I'm behind them, they still hit me. Ducking doesn't work, the only thing I can think of doing is jumping over them. That doesn't work either, though. I really think there should be more amo in the pistol. Fifteen shots just isn't enough, especially since it take like ten shots to kill certain enimies. When you only have 15 bullets, and you don't pick up a weapon in the first couple rooms, it's almost impossible to beat.