That and if you were going for realism you'd have to find impact sounds for each form of attack since a monster's fangs, sword, arrow etc would probably actually sound different from one another.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA.

Hi Bryan,
Hmmm...Perhaps I should remove the impact sounds then. It might sound more realistic, but might be just enough to have her sscream and yell when she gets hit like before. As far as difficulty goes I don't plan on doing much to change the difficulty in the game from here on out. People are asking for something like a fist, and that would be fair I suppose. If I do it that's about all I'll do to make it slightly easier. A fist wouldn't be as effective as a gun, dagger, or sword so might give the player some protection, but isn't exactly a great weapon to fallback on. He or she still might find it better to evade instead of attack.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I agree. I personally don't feel the game ought to be changed much if at all. More often than not I'm able to beat it, although it does mean I have to run from Kerberos sometimes if I didn't get the weapon I wanted. Incidentally Tom I figured out why I thought he had a gun. It's because the impact sound anytime Angela is hit sounds a lot like the pistol. That's true for Kerberos' fangs, the Centaurs' arrows, the skeletons' and Amazons' blades, all of it. As for jumping over the enemies I'll have to try that sometime, although jumping over a centaur sounds like it might be tricky. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.