Hi Shawn. If you are keen to do voice acting for my game, then write me privately and I'll send you some text to try out. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Questions for all you game developers on the list

hmmmm well Right now it is, but tom has been one of the only devs that has actually attempted to get there. There have been other projects ofcause audioquake, teraformas, and last crusade to name a few but none as complex as this. I am looking foreward to the new vid game jafa is doing, tried to do viceover things but I just can't do stuff on the spot, without lines, I'll gladly do testing on this.