Hi Yohandy,
This is, unfortunately, one of those cases where a developer is going to get complaints if he does and get complaints if he doesn't add a save game feature. If he adds a save game feature that allows someone to save everywhere and anywhere people will complain that it makes the game too easy. If he only allows a player to save in specific areas like the start of a level people will gripe and complain it makes the game too hard or it is too inconvenient. If he doesn't add a save feature at all he is going to get complaints about that too. No matter what I do as a game developer I can't possably please everyone, and nor should I try. In the end my only real option is to do what I have done. Let the player make up his or her own mind what they want to do with the save game feature. If they want to use it fine. If they don't want to use it fine. Only that gamer knows how he or she wants to play and enjoy the game.

Smile.

Yohandy wrote:
I understand what you mean. I never said that a save feature isn't necessary, I just don't agree with the saving anywhere method. I think not having the ability to save for a while, and the frustration involved is part of the challenge. I see the reasons people have for liking it, I just don't like it myself