That'd be a tall order I'd think, since in one way or another most games are inspired by several earlier ones- for example, call it what you would, tekken, soul edge, king of fighters, whatever...they all took the original idea from Street Fighter. So you can change the sounds, the themes, the name, but to come up with something totally new as far as idea goes...very hard.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat