To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Crysis!

Well, I certainly know where to get a spare xp install cd if I need one, ---- my mum has one and apparently my friend who's a software designer can get them easily from his work.

thanks for the advise about Ie Tristan, ---- but my main concern is the system restore business.

That default accout seems to let me access practically everything on my pc, and thus I was able to back up the last two weeks worth of stuff sinse I last backed up.

sinse though it sounds as if it's a registry problem with that user account, I'm wondering if it might be possible to just delete that account and using the default, create a new one.

User accounts are pretty much the spawm of satan I happen to think, sinse every single major problem i'm had with a computer has involved errors with them.

why you can't just disable the bloody thing!

While a complete reformat wouldn't be a desaster, ---- even if my pc had literally exploded! it wouldn't have been a desaster, as I backup regularly, I'd just rather save all the reconfiguring and reinstalling if I possibly can, ---- not to mention having to pester various developers and companies for extra registration keys.

That's why I hope it can be more easily fixed.

Beware the Grue!