Hi Thomas,
It took me quite a while to finish on the beginners level as I got killed
frequently.
I do like the new view command but still find the wooden staircase missing
from both the view function and the sound review feature.
The view makes it easier to get close to those flames before jumping.
I find it a little disconcerting that with the view I can take three steps
and still be a meter away.
I know the distance rounds off but it would be nice for distances closer
than a meter to be in centimeters, such as 10 centimeters, six centimeters, 3 centimeters, etc.
With arrows and flaming balls thrown at you it also would be nice to hear
the sound pan from the creature to you.
Good beta!
Phil