Hi Tom,

Just gotten this error window last time I quit mota.

Tomb
Tomb has encountered a user-defined breakpoint.
A breakpoint in an application indicates a program error.  After this
dialog is dismissed, the
application will continue running, but it may be in an unstable state.
Close

I don't seem to be able to reproduce it yet, but figured I'd let you
know it existed.  Perhaps the user defined break point thingy will be
a clue for you that I have no clue about lol.

Cheers
Scott