Hi,
Smile. There is no need for apologies. I just wondered if people had gotten it, and what their user experience was so far. The reaction to this one was much less than the previous betas so I wondered if people weren't interested, didn't get the message, or something.

Cheers!

Kevin Weispfennig wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry, I haven't gotten arround of trying the game, but I will do that now.
I am going to grab it RIGHT now!

I'll send my feedback on this list.

So stay tuned!

Kevin