Hi Phil,
Thanks. As for panning arrows and fireballs it really isn't practical from a programming standpoint. If an enemy is 25 feet away, to your left, it might reach you in say 250 milliseconds. That means I have to update the fireballs sounds every 10 milliseconds. That is rather processor intensive just for a "wow" effect. I tend not to waist processor speed and performance that way even if it would sound cooler. As for the wooden staircases I'll see what I can do about those.You are right someone should be able to see them with the view command, and there should be an entry in the sound descriptions menu. Although, like the hand to hand suggestion I'll put it towards the bottom of the todo list for the time being as I think the registration system and adding more levels should come first.

Smile.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
   Hi Thomas,
It took me quite a while to finish on the beginners level as I got killed
frequently.
I do like the new view command but still find the wooden staircase missing
from both the view function and the sound review feature.
The view makes it easier to get close to those flames before jumping.
I find it a little disconcerting that with the view I can take three steps
and still be a meter away.
I know the distance rounds off but it would be nice for distances closer
than a meter to be in centimeters, such as 10 centimeters, six centimeters, 3 centimeters, etc.
With arrows and flaming balls thrown at you it also would be nice to hear
the sound pan from the creature to you.
Good beta!
Phil