Hi,
Yes, but I really wouldn't like such a mod. Mysteries of the Ancients really isn't like Mario, and you would be hard pressed to come up with a soundpack that sounds as good as the game does now.

shaun everiss wrote:
well maybe after you have got that sorted with the standard game or whatever as
an optional pack you could have an extra item to add that in.
I think in 3d mode it would be quite a challenge, especially since all the
arcade modes were quite nondescript.
I actually at one stage planned to make the game like supermario since i have
the nes file would require loads of work from my part but it would be
interesting.