Yohandi, you say "any developer could create a side scroller" as though there are a bunch of willing people ready to do just that.

the truth is, games programming is time consuming and hard, and we have few people who can do it.

this is why I'd hate to see the oppertunity Tom's created with his groundbreaking work on Mota be lost, sinse it's unlikely we'll see another one any time soon.

I completely agree that Thomas is the ultimate authority to this, and what he says goes, however as I said in a previous E-mail, I don't want the recognition of what he's already done to be steamrollered by mobs of rabid people clammering for one change or another.

If tom himself decides to change the game either way, ----- fair enough, ---- and I'll be glad to play whatever appears, but before he goes to such drastic lengths, I'd just like to remind everyone of what a great game, and fantastic oppertunity we have here already, even when no changes are made.

Beware the Grue!