I definitely agree; although I've never bought SOD or Tank Commander, I have
bought Loanwoflf, and there is quite a lot one doesn't get in the demo.
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 3:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Piracy was: Requesting Rogue Angel Series

That's the beauty of a game demo, too.  Try it before you buy it.  If you
don't like it, don't buy what you already know something about.  If you like

it, you'll probably find that, in most cases, you barely scratched the
surface by playing the demo.  The demo of Mota is the first level.  What's
in store for gamers who buy the full game?  Lone Wolf, Tank Commander, and
Shades of Doom are other examples.
---
In God we trust!