dark pisze:
Well I don't know adventure island, ---- the nes never really took off in England, so I've only ever played nes titles in collections on other machines, ---- but audio Contra, Castlevania or Turrican would be great.

Turrican is an absolute favourite game series of mine, sinse it has such a simple principle, ---- collect one of the four weapons, blast enemies and bosses, try to find the exit, ---- no saving, no puzles or locked doors, just you, your main gun and a few sub weapons and lots of nasty robots. Yet it has hours of replayability owing to the truly huge level size and the amount of extra lives and extra weapon power ups hidden all over the place, ---- which also serve to reward the player for exploration.

Turrican was in concept a mix of Contra and Metroid, ---- large exploration style mazes (you even have the ability to turn into a wheel and roll along the ground), and Contra, ---- many enemies on screen at once and a number of big weapons to choose, ---- no complex equipping structure, just a number of lives and levels to complete.

Something like that in audio would be fantastic!

Beware the grue!

Oh yeah dark, i remember turrican for super nes. I was playing many games from this console, and turrican is very great. I remember many, many tittles for snes, wich i love, turrican, demon's crest, castlevania etc etc.

Some of these old tittles in audio will be nice idea, But maybe it's my personal opinion, cause i am big fan of 8-bit games, music, etc.

Cheers

Tom