From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] loading and saving games option for MOTA betas -
Re:Saving Games in MOTA

Hi Liam,
There hasn't been an arcade mode for several betas. It has been gone so long
I honestly can't remember which version was the last to have it. Plus all the discussion over weather it should be a classic 80's
side-scroller verses a more 90's type side-scroller decided in favor of a
more modern side-scroller format rather than an 80's arcade style.

HTH

Liam Erven wrote:
Could there be some soert of ability in a demo to say. If you die in level 2, you can replay it again or something? I do have to agree that getting through level 1, and then dying in level 2 and having to
restart is harsh.
I haven't played a beta in a while, so pardon me. But is there no longer an arcade mode? I really liked that feature a lot in the earlier
betas.

database 4677 (20091210) __________

http://www.eset.com
database 4677 (20091210) __________