From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Saving Games in MOTA

Hi Liam,
Understood. I'll freely admit that I did over react when Mike sent his
message. Yet, I'm also pretty frustrated and upset too at some of the
e-mails I receive. When I became a game developer and took over James
North's projects I didn't count on some of the negative e-mails that come
with the job.
Anyway, as far as being able to fix the save/load game problem I realise it
is quite easy to solve, but that really was not my point. My over all point
to Mike was I have reasons for turningoff the save/load game feature in the
beta, and the way he asked for it seamed to me quite rude and insulting. He
knows full well it is a beta release, a locked demo, and said features are
not there because of that reason. Even if he didn't know he could have
reworded his request to me to be a lot nicer about it. Either that or he
could have just waited for 1.0 to come out, buy the game, and not even worry
about the save/load game feature at all.

*Smile*

database 4676 (20091210) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4677 (20091210) __________