Hi Nicol,
Oh, things are quite alright now. I was, as Liam put it, throwing a bit of a temper tantrum at the time. I was angry frustrated, cross, whatever and I sort of took it out on Mike and the list. Something I shouldn't have really done. Anyway, that's over now. Let's try and get it together, and put this behind us. This is after all Christmas, the season of happiness, and let's celebrate this season on a high note, and not a sad one.

*Smile*

Nicol Oosthuizen wrote:
Liam, I wish you could have seen me.
I am sitting here at my desk, my hands forms a cup around my eyes.
I  am crying bitterly.
I am crying so much so that my body is shaking
MY  eyes are completely wet of all the crying.
I am feeling so sorry for tom.
I wish I could have took a spaceship or something, go to America and
comfort tom. I would have taken  tom out for dinner at a spur just to
calm him down.
Poor Tom, why does  the  man have to go through all this  hell?
Why? Its unnecessary.
Please stop the bashing.
USA games is an individual game developer who needs free time with his
family etc.
USA  games consist of only  1 individual who develops mota  as a hobby.
USA games is not a multi person company who makes a living out of games.
Please understand this.
Many thanks