Hi tom. Ctrl alt and arrows to make a long running jump would be a good thing I think, ---- and no fewer controls than in a lot of mainstrea platformers, ---- even the original mario brothers required such.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Run feature in games

Hi Phil,
Yeah, but I've already reserved the control+shift+arrow commands for crawl left and crawl right. So I'm sort of running out of keyboard commands. However, since I'm rewriting the engine in C++ and will likely use SDL for the input core I should be able to use the alt key as well. Then I can move jump to alt freeing up control for something else.

HTH