Hello Scott.
Yup the solo's real fun and the notes aren't actually difficult. what's really hard is maintaining the speed and not missing any notes. Those triplets are a killer. After a dozen or so tries with the solo your hand starts feeling that pain lol. I definitely get your point on audio. I honestly don't know what the best way of catching harmonix's attention would be to be honest. I'd record videos of me playing, but I don't own capture cards or anything to make it look and sound decent. I think some people on this list do and will probably be able to do it though. if not I guess I could always use a normal camera and record it the old-fashioned way. better than nothing I suppose.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] rhythm game accessibility was The future of BlastbayStudios

Yohandy, I'm impressed!  Not attempted that song myself, but if the
game is even halfway like the coordination I needed to nail the solo
on a real guitar it'd be fun.

Audio cues as an optional thing wouldn't ruin the track imho, because
surely most of us would run through training with them on, it'd make
the figuring out process infinitely less painless, then we'd turn them
off to have a shot at a song in career mode once we were confident.
Of course, this all hinges on Harmonix either implimenting talking
menues or some way of enabling/disabling accessibility features in an
accessible fashion.  Yup, badly explained, but hopefully you get my
point.

I've not been to the Harmonix forums or whatever.  Would a
well-written thread starter perhaps with a link to a youtube vid of
you or someone similarly decent at the game demoing what's possible be
the type of thing that would get the right sort of attention?