I really enjoy these music games actually. Even the hardest guitar parts can be figured out. as an example there's a trophy on lego rock band that you need to get 100% on Europe's "the final countdown" solo on expert guitar. my highest is 97% at full speed. I figured the solo out by myself with absolutely no sighted help. If I can play these games anyone on this list should be able to as well. If they were to add some sort of queues to the track it would just ruin the song with unnecessary beeps or whatever. the talking menus would rock though. why don't you all email harmonix and let them know? that's the only way they'll find out, and they do want to help the blind according to a forum post I read a while back, they just don't know what to do. this is a great opportunity guys and everyone should let them know. it isn't every day a mainstream company does this and we could finally be recognized if everyone says something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

I think the easiest thing for me when it comes to these music games is the vocals. If companies like Harminix could add talking menus to the game, especially for the career mode, that'd be helpful. At least we'd have a chance of getting through the career mode. Right now I'm stuck somewhere in career mode, where no matter what I play this next venue that I need to go to simply will not unlock. Think I've unlocked a few, but I haven't even got all the vehicles yet, the Bus and Jet something of which I thought I already had. So even if they can't think anything for audio cues for drums and guitar/bass, vocals would be fine though honestly I'd prefer something where I don't have to use my voice. Also, on vocals, some songs are pretty hard, and we don't know how high or low the game would allow us to go. On expert painkiller, for example, the singer goes very high, not as high as I could go certainly. I think what a blind person might do is be like Oh, crap, I have to sing like that? The answer is no, we don't, but I don't know how high I could go to get the max stars/score possible. Also, playing around on expert bass is certainly fun, not as frustrating as learning guitar cords. Not in career mode though, since if you fail you'll loose fans, probably stars to the next advancement, etc.