Yohandy, I'm impressed!  Not attempted that song myself, but if the
game is even halfway like the coordination I needed to nail the solo
on a real guitar it'd be fun.

Audio cues as an optional thing wouldn't ruin the track imho, because
surely most of us would run through training with them on, it'd make
the figuring out process infinitely less painless, then we'd turn them
off to have a shot at a song in career mode once we were confident.
Of course, this all hinges on Harmonix either implimenting talking
menues or some way of enabling/disabling accessibility features in an
accessible fashion.  Yup, badly explained, but hopefully you get my
point.

I've not been to the Harmonix forums or whatever.  Would a
well-written thread starter perhaps with a link to a youtube vid of
you or someone similarly decent at the game demoing what's possible be
the type of thing that would get the right sort of attention?