Hey Dark,

If you're happy with your current laptop aside from hard drive space,
surely the cheapest solution would be to just upgrade the HDD in your
existing laptop?  Going on it's age I'd say almost any 2.5" IDE drive
should do the trick, and they're not too tricky to change as a rule.
It'd be worth finding out the exact model number of your laptop so you
can look at the tech spec and make sure you pick up the fastest
supported drive, hopefully that'd be 7200 RPM, but that's about the
only research you'd need to do.  If you go down this road, pick
yourself up a 2.5" IDE caddy as well, should only cost you somewhere
in the region of 10-20 quid for a basic one, and that way you won't
lose access to the original drive, you can just hook it up as an
external should the need ever arise.

All that said, a friend of mine has a Samsung NC10 and I'm yet to see
a game that runs badly on it.  If I didn't already own my macbook pro
I'd have hopped on the Samsung wagon a while back considering the
price portability and battery life.

Hth
Scott